Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CGBSE) is a board of education in state of Chhattisgarh, India. CGBSE is state agency of Government of Chhattisgarh in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Chhattisgarh. The Board has conducted its exams independently from the year 2002, and conducts High School, Higher Secondary and Diploma Courses.
Sarkari Job Contents
Various Vacancies 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of Quick Writer (Hindi), Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Asst Gr-3 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Quick Writer (Hindi)||03||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|2||Steno Typist||21||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|3||Data Entry Operator||22||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|4||Quick Writer (Hindi)||02||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|5||Data Entry Operator||41||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|6||Steno Typist||15||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|7||Assistant Gr-03||40||12TH||18 to 40 Years|
|View Job Details|
|View Offcial Notification|
|View Apply Now|
|View Syllabus Link 1|
|View Syllabus Link 2|
|View Other Details Link 1|
|View Other Details Link 2|
|View Important Dates Link 1|
|View Important Dates Link 2|
|View Notification Non-Tribal|
Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
|Date of Advertisement||15-Feb-2020|
|Date for Uploading of Admit Card in Website||11-04-2020|
|Date for Exam||19-04-2020|
The various FUNCTIONS of the Board as mentioned in the CGBSE website are:
- Highschool / Higher Secondary / Higher Secondary Professional / Physical Training Certificate Test Certificate and D. Ed. Operation of the examinations.
- Instructions for the proposed curriculum for the Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board and advise the government for the creation of textbooks.
- Recognition of High School and Higher Secondary Schools located in Chhattisgarh
- Take all necessary steps to raise the level of Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board.
- Encourage students and teachers to encourage and motivate them
After the formation of Chhattisgarh state on 1 November 2000, Chhattisgarh government School Education Department was upgraded to Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education on 20 September 2001 under Legislative Notification No. 10-5-/13/2001-Raipur-20-7-2001.
CGBSE conducts the examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are declared by the end of May.
- High School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary (Professional) School leaving certificate exam (regular / self study)
- Diploma in Education (regular / correspondence)
- Diploma in Physical Education