dme assam paramedical, director of medical education, dme.assam.gov.in admit, nhm assam, assam career, assam medical recruitment, dme assam contact number, dhs assam,directorate of medical education assam recruitment, dme assam recruitment, directorate of medical education assam notification,assam govt jobs,directorate of medical education, 2020, Government Jobs, 2019, Sarkari Jobs,
Sarkari Job Contents
Various Vacancy 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has published notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Nursing Sister & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Post Name||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam various Vacancies Online Form 2020|
|Location||Guwahati, Assam, India|
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Dresser||02||HSSLC (Sc) with Diploma(Physician Assistant Course/OT Technician Course)||18 to 38 Years|
|2||Audiovisual Technician for Central Photography||01||ITI||18 to 38 Years|
|3||Technician for animal operational room||01||HSSLC or equivalent with Diploma (Animal Operation)||18 to 38 Years|
|4||Technician Assistant for CSS||08||HSSLC or equivalent with Certificate course in CSS||18 to 38 Years|
|5||Technician for CSS||08||HSSLC or equivalent with Certificate course in CSS||18 to 38 Years|
|6||Cataloguer||01||Degree/ Diploma (Library Science)||18 to 38 Years|
|7||Multi Rehabilitation Worker/ MRW Technician/ Therapist||04||HSSLC(Sc) or Diploma (Multi Rehabilitation works/MR Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|8||Physiotherapist||02||Degree/ Diploma (Physiotherapy)||18 to 38 Years|
|9||Speech Therapist||02||HSSLC(Sc) or Degree (Speech Therapy)||18 to 38 Years|
|10||Dental Technician||04||HSSLC(Sc) with Diploma (Dental Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|11||Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician||02||Degree/ Diploma (Orthotic Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|12||ECG Technician||01||Diploma (ECG Technician/ Cardiac Care Technology)||18 to 38 Years|
|13||OT Technician||04||HSSLC(Sc) with Diploma (OT Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|14||Radiotherapy Technician||02||HSSLC(Sc)||18 to 38 Years|
|15||Technician||02||ITI||18 to 38 Years|
|16||Radiographic Technician||07||HSSLC(Sc)||18 to 38 Years|
|17||Audiometry Technician||01||Degree (Audiometry & Speech Pathology)||18 to 38 Years|
|18||Anesthetic Technician||04||HSSLC(Sc) with Diploma (Anaesthesia Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|19||Laboratory Technician||30||HSSLC with Diploma ( Laboratory Technician)||18 to 38 Years|
|20||Nursing Sister||33||B.Sc (Nursing), GNM||18 to 38 Years|
|21||Staff Nurse||201||B.Sc (Nursing), GNM||18 to 38 Years|
|22||Modeller||01||HSSLC||18 to 38 Years|
|23||Dark Room Assistant||06||HSSLC(Sc)||18 to 38 Years|
|24||Blacksmith||01||ITI/ /NCVT certificate (Black Smithy)||18 to 38 Years|
|25||Carpenter||01||ITI/ /NCVT certificate (Carpentry)||18 to 38 Years|
|26||Photographer||01||HSSLC with Certificate (Photography)||18 to 38 Years|
|27||Artist||01||HSSLC with Degree/ Diploma (Fine Arts)||18 to 38 Years|
- To promote expertise in medical science in different streams like Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic medicine and paramedical science.
- To promote health care facilities to the people of Assam through different hospitals under the Directorate.
- To develop and sustain the medical education through proper planning.
- To promote research in the field of medical science in the state of Assam.
- To develop human resources in medical science through different institutions under the Directorate.
- Administrative control of the Undergraduate, Post-graduate Degree/Diploma and Post Doctoral courses of various Health Educational Institutions under this Directorate.
- Administrative control over all the colleges and hospital under it.
- The minimum qualification for admission as per the regulation of Tripura University is passed in HS (+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with 50% marks in aggregate for General category and 45% in case of SC and ST candidates.
- The age of the candidate should not be more then 25 (Twenty-five) years as on 01/08/2016.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.