The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed under article 315(1) in the Constitution of India in 1 May 1960. To select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960.
Sarkari Job Contents
Various Vacancies 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Director, General Manager, Dy General Manager, Asst Manager & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Advertisement No.||130 to 145/2019-20|
|Post Name||GPSC Dy General Manager, Asst Manager & Other Exam Date Postponed|
|Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India|
|Fee Details||For General: Rs. 100/- For Reserved Category of Gujarat State, EWS, PWD Ex Serviceman: Nil Payment of Fee: Through Online|
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Asst Director/ Regional Fire Fighting Officer||07||Degree||upto yrs|
|3||General Manager||01||BE/ B.Tech (Mining) & MBA (Marketing)||upto yrs|
|4||Dy. General Manager (Mines – Metal)||06||B.E. (Mining) & 1st Class MMCC (Metal)||upto yrs|
|5||Dy. General Manager (Mines – First Class Coal)||06||B.E. (Mining) & 1st Class MMCC (Metal)||upto yrs|
|6||Dy. General Manager (Legal)||01||L.L.B.||upto yrs|
|7||Asst Manager (HR)/ Labour Welfare Officer||07||MLW/ MSW/ MBA (HR)||upto yrs|
|8||Asst Manager (Environment)||05||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (Envi.)||upto yrs|
|9||Asst Manager (Finance & Account)||11||ICWA/ MBA (Finance)||upto yrs|
|10||Asst Manager (Fire & Safety)||02||B.E/ B.Tech (Fire & Safety)||upto yrs|
|11||Asst Manager (Civil)||05||B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)||upto yrs|
|12||Asst Manager (IT)||02||B.E (Com/ IT)/ MCA||upto yrs|
|13||Asst Manager (Survey)||02||B.E/ B.Tech (Mining) & MS.C||upto yrs|
|14||Programmer (Assistant)||07||B.E (Comp./ IT)/ MCA||upto yrs|
|15||Junior Programmer (Assistant)||05||B.E (Comp./ IT)/ BCA||upto yrs|
|16||Mines Sirdar (Assistant)||21||HSC & Mine Sirdar Certificate||upto yrs|
Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
|Date of Advertisement||24-Jan-2020|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 01||19-04-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 05, 08, 11, 14||17-05-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 06, 12, 13, 14, 15||31-05-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 09, 10, 16||03-05-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 02||10-05-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 03, 07||12-04-2020 (Postponed)|
|Date of Exam for Sl No. 04||03-05-2020 (Postponed)|
As per Article no.316 Constitution of India, State governor has the power to select member and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
A chairman and members of GPSC can stay on their position till 6 years or 62 years..in both of them which is early.
Now Dinesh Dasa is the current chairman of GPSC.
Following functions have been entrusted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
- To conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
- To advise on –
- The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State;
- The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers;
- All the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants,
- The claims of reimbursements of legal expenses incurred by Government Servants in defending themselves in legal proceedings initiated against them for the act done or purported to be done by them while executing their duty;
- The claims for granting injury-pensions to Government Servants; and
- Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Execellancy the Governor
These functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.