mission director nhm chhattisgarh, ayush vacancy in chhattisgarh, cg swasthya vibhag vacancy 2019, chhattisgarh govt approved hospitals 2019, www.cghealth.nic.in 2020, nhm chhattisgarh recruitment, health in chhattisgarh, directorate of chhattisgarh, 2020, Government Jobs, 2019, Sarkari Jobs, nrhm chhattisgarh recruitment, nrhm chhattisgarh, nrhm raipur (cg), national rural health mission chhattisgarh,chhattisgarh state govt jobs,nrhm chhattisgarh jobs, Eligible candidates check their status at below link…..
Sarkari Job Contents
Community Health Officer Vacancy 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||800||GNM, B.Sc (Nursing)||18 to 35 Years|
Government of Chhattisgarh carved out of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2000. Department of health &
family welfare and medical education envisage to provide dedicated to provide preventive , promotive
and curative health care service to the people of Chhattisgarh.
• Ensure adequate, qualitative, preventive & curative health care to people of the State.
• To ensure health care services to all particularly to the disadvantaged groups like scheduled
tribes, scheduled castes & back ward classes.
• To provide affordable quality healthcare to the people of the State, not only through the
allopathic systems of medicine but also through the homeopathic & ayurvedic systems.
• Provide universal health insurance and special assistance in case of medical emergency.
• Reduce morbidity and mortality due to communicable and non communicable diseases.
• To reduce maternal, infant & neo-natal mortality rates
• To improve medical care services at the primary, secondary & tertiary levels
• To produce technical Health human resources like Doctors, Nurses, and paramedical staff.