The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province.
Sarkari Job Contents
Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) Vacancies 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Post Name||PPSC Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) Online Form 2020|
|Location||Chandigarh, Punjab, India|
|Fee Details||For SC/ ST & Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs. 1125/- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs. 500/- For All Others: Rs. 3000/- For PWD: Rs. 1750/- Payment Mode: through any Branch of State Bank of India only|
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A)||141||B.Sc (Agricultural)||21 to 37 Years|
|View Job Details|
|View Offcial Notification|
|View Apply Now|
|View General Information for Candidates|
|View Guidelines For Filling Applying Online|
|View Edit Application|
Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
|Date of Advertisement||31-Jan-2020|
|Last Date for Depositing Online Application Fee||27-02-2020|
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), established in April, 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. It was established under the Government of India Act, 1935 and presently It is functioning in accordance with the ambit of Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1978 and Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1979.
Select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
- To establish a competent, efficient, professional and responsive Public Service to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century
- To act without fear or favor ensuring functional independence, political neutrality, accountability and integrity.
- To uphold standards, policies, guidelines and rules governing selection processes;
- To develop and implement rule-based selection criteria and processes to ensure fair and equal-opportunity to all candidates
- To render advice to the Government, where necessary, on policies, methods of recruitment, selection criteria and processes, to ensure efficient selection process and to attract best possible human resource for various posts.