Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The incumbent chairman is Shri Alok Kumar.
Sarkari Job Contents
Jr Engineer (Trainee) Vacancies 2019
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer (Trainee) Civil vacancies. Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Post Name||UPPCL Jr Engineer (Trainee) Online Link Available|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Fee Details||For SC/ ST (Domicile of U.P): Rs. 700/- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs. 1000/- For PWD: Rs.10/- For Candidates Other Than State of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/- Payment Mode: Online Net Bank by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan|
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Jr Engineer (Trainee)Civil||31||Diploma (Civil Engineering)||21 to 40 Years|
Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
|Date of Advertisement||17-Dec-2019|
|Date for Payment of Fee Through SBI Challan (Offline)||05-12-2019 to 28-12-2019|
|Tentative Date of CBT||First Week of February 2020|
For efficient operation & management Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is further restructured into;
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (DVVNL) – Agra Zone Discom
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (MVVNL) – Lucknow Zone Discom
- Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PVVNL) – Meerut Zone Discom
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PUVVNL) – Varanasi Zone Discom
- Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO) – Kanpur City Discom
- Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA) – Lucknow City Discom
- Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL) – State Transmission Utility
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) procures power from state government owned power generators (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam & Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited), central government owned power generators (NTPC Limited & THDC Ltd) and Independent Power Producers – IPP (mostly private power companies) through power purchase agreement for lowest per unit cost of electricity.