Candidates can Apply Online Direct Link for Combined Assistant Engineer AE 712 Post UPPSC Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, Notification.
Sarkari Job Contents
- 1 Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2020
- 2 Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
- 3 Important Links related to this Sarkari Naukri
- 4 Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
- 5 Jobs in UPPSC Notice
- 6 Stages for On-line application
- 7 How to Modify Submitted Application
- 8 Age Limit
- 9 Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- 10 More Information about UPPSC Examination and Interview
Combined State Engineering Services Exam 2020
Brief Information of this Sarkari Job in 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Allahabad Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer. Interested Completed all Interested Candidate Completed all Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online Application Form Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
|Post Name||UPPSC Combined State Engineering Service Exam Date Postponed|
|Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Fee Details||For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Exam fee 200/-+On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs. 225/- For SC/ ST, Ex Service man: Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs.105/- For Handicapped: Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs. 25/- Payment Mode: through Online by using Net Banking/ Card payment/ Other Payment Modes|
Vacancy Details of this Sarkari Job in 2020
|Sr.||Post Name||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Nagar Vikas Vibhag Assistant Engineer (Water) / ‘B’ Category Jalkal Engineering||18||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|2||Mandi Parishad Assistant Engineer (Electrical / ME)||02||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|3||Labour Department Assistant Engineer (Factories)||13||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|4||Labour Department Assistant Engineer (Biolers)||01||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|5||Irrigation & Water Re Source Dept. Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari / Technical Officer||31||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|6||Energy Department Assistant Director Electrical Security||21||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|7||Panchayat Raj Dept.Engineer||01||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|8||Agriculture Dept. UP Agriculture Service Group B ( Engineer Branch)||12||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|9||Medical Dept. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||04||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|10||Nagar Vikash Vibhag Assistant Engineer (Water) / ‘B’ Category Jalkal Engineering||19||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|11||Housing & Urban Planning Dept. Assistant Engineer (Electrical / ME)||25||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|12||Nagar Vikash Vibhag Assistant Engineer (Civil)||24||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|13||Nagar Vikash Vibhag Assistant Engineer (Electrical / ME)||06||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|14||Housing & Urban Planning Dept. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||26||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|15||Mandi Parishad Assistant Engineer (Electrical / ME)||05||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|16||Minor Irrigation Dept. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|17||Rural Engineering Dept. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||57||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|18||Public Work Dept. PwD Assistant Engineer (Civil)||108||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|19||Public Work Dept. PwD Assistant Engineer (Electrical / ME)||46||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|20||Mandi Parishad Assistant Engineer (Civil)||31||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|21||Minor Irrigation Dept. Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)||09||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|22||Irrigation Department Assistant Engineer (Civil)||171||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|23||Irrigation Department Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||73||Be/ B.Tech (Relevent Experience)||21 to 40 Years|
|View Job Details|
|View Offcial Notification|
|View Apply Now|
|View Pay Exam Fee|
|View Submit Final Form|
|View Correction / Edit Form|
|View Exam Date Calendar|
|View Exam Date Postponed|
|View Calendar 2020-21|
Dates to Remember for this Govt. Job
|Date of Advertisement||14-Jan-2020|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||27/01/2020|
|Last Date completed Form||30/01/2020|
|Date for Exam||01-11-2020|
Jobs in UPPSC Notice
On-Line Applications will be accepted only when the prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposit. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposit, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank up to the last date prescribed for fee deposit and to ‘submit’ the application up to the last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that any amount deposited in the form of the examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.
In OnlineApplication System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. and valid e-mail ID in the prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information/instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile and e-mail on their valid e-mail ID.
This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and apply accordingly.
Stages for On-line application
1. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit button’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
2. After the completion of the procedure of the first stage. ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by anyone of the above-prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposit, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt.”
3. On completion of the procedure of the second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure-related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the . After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and information are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all information On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise, his/her request shall not be entertained.
How to Modify Submitted Application
If a candidate comes to know about any error/ errors in the submitted application form except in name of the Examination and type of recruitment, Registered Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Aadhaar Number and such cases where prescribed fee for modified category is higher (In case of error in these entries, candidate may submit new online application with prescribed fee-only as previously deposited fee will neither be adjusted nor refunded) he/she will be given only one opportunity to modify it/them according to the following procedure before the last date of the submission of application form. “Candidate has to click on ‘Modify Submitted Application’ under the ‘Online application process’ in Candidate Segment. After that ‘Candidate Personal Details’ will be displayed on the screen to fill in Registration No., Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile, and Category. After filling the Verification code the candidate has to click on the ‘proceed’ button following which for authentication of the candidate OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on the registered mobile No. of the candidate and the ‘Option Box’ will be displayed on the screen to fill in the OTP. After the candidate has filled in the OTP and clicks on the ‘proceed’ button his/her previously submitted online application form will be displayed on the screen. The candidate can submit his/her online application form after making the required modifications in it. This facility will be available to the candidates only one time within the last date of submission of application form”.
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in of this advertisement. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of above Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview. On some of these post, recruitment shall be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the written examination, according to the provision of concerned service rules of such posts. The date and centre of examination decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificate. The No. of Districts/Centres may be increased or decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final No. of applications received.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1974.
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
(c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
More Information about UPPSC Examination and Interview
(I) The dates and venue for the examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Card.
(II) All original certificates shall be verified at the time of the interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
(III) Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
The candidates must enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination. If they do not enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be canceled. The candidates will have to fill up the prescribed Application Form before the interview (Viva-Voce Test).